Wetsling provides a 90-Day Return Window (see Return of Non-Defective Products below) and the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser.
Please note that any warranty services or questions must be accompanied by the order number and copy of original receipt from the transaction through which the warranted product was purchased. The order number serves as your warranty number and must be retained. Wetsling will offer no warranty service without this number.
Wetsling warrants this product against defects in materials or workmanship for 90 days from the original purchase date. During this period, Wetsling will replace any sling that Wetsling deems to be defective.
Shipping fees incurred from returns for under-warranty service in the first 90-days will be paid by Wetsling. Wetsling will determine and authorize that method of shipping. All shipping fees both to and from Wetsling following this 30-day period must be paid by the customer. All returns, both during the 90-day period, must be affected via the Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service described below.
Wetsling makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to this product other than as set forth below. Wetsling makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
Except as provided below, Wetsling is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use this product. Under no circumstances shall Wetsling be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage resulting from the use or misuse of this product.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by Wetsling Design & Fabrication Ltd.
- This warranty covers only normal use of the product. Wetsling shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) alteration by anyone other than an authorized Wetsling representative; (iii) damages incurred through irresponsible use.
- You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
- No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
A non-defective product is not eligible for return to Wetsling.
To return a defective product, please contact Wetsling for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and follow the Return of Products Instructions below. The RMA is valid for 10 days from date of issuance. Returns will not be accepted without an RMA. Manufacturer restrictions do apply. Any item missing the UPC on the original packaging may not be returned.
Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service
RMA (Returning Merchandise Authorization) Policy:
If repairs are required, the customer must obtain a RMA number and provide proof of purchase. RMA and services are rendered by Wetsling only. Any shipping costs after 30 days (starting from the original date of purchase) on any item returned for repair is the customers’ responsibility. All returned parts must have a RMA number written clearly on the outside of the package along with a letter detailing the problems and a copy of the original proof of purchase. No COD packages will be accepted. No package will be accepted without a RMA number written on the outside of the package. RMA numbers are only valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
3. Pack the product in its original container and a well-protected box, as outlined in the Return Shipping Instructions. Wetsling will not be responsible for shipping damage/loss of any product.
4. Wetsling will pay for shipping to and from the customer only within the first ninety days following the original product purchase date. The customer assumes full liability for losses or damages resulting from shipping as well as all responsibility to pursue remuneration for such issues with their selected carrier.
This warranty is null and void if the defect or malfunction was due to damage resulting from operation not within manufacturer specifications. It will also be null and void if there are indications of misuse and/or abuse. . Under no circumstances will Wetsling be responsible for any refund or remuneration exceeding the original purchase price of the product less any shipping fees. Wetsling will not be held responsible for typographical errors on sales receipts, repair tickets, or on our website. Wetsling makes every effort to make sure all information on our website is correct.